|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 105 - The Elephant
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
2. Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
3. And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
4. Striking them with stones of baked clay.
5. Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.
|105. Surah Al-Feel (The Elephant)
1. Have you (O Muhammad) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka'bah at Makkah].
2. Did He not make their plot go astray?
3. And sent against them birds, in flocks,
4. Striking them with stones of Sijjil.
5. And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).