|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 95 - The Fig
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. By the Fig and the Olive,
2. And the Mount of Sinai,
3. And this City of security -
4. We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,
5. Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low -
6. Except such as believe and do righteous deeds: For they shall have a reward unfailing.
7. Then what can, after this, contradict thee, as to the judgment (to come)?
8. Is not Allah the wisest of judges?
|95. Surah At-Tin (The Fig)
1. By the fig, and the olive,
2. By Mount Sinai,
3. And by this city of security (Makkah),
4. Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould),
5. Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low,
6. Save those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous deeds, then they shall have a reward without end (Paradise).
7. Then what (or who) causes you (O disbelievers) to deny the Recompense (i.e. Day of Resurrection)?
8. Is not Allah the Best of judges?