|Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali||Translated by Hilali Khan|
|Surah 99 - The Earthquake
With the Name of Allah, the Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
1. When the earth is shaken to her (utmost) convulsion,
2. And the earth throws up her burdens (from within),
3. And man cries (distressed): ‘What is the matter with her?’ -
4. On that Day will she declare her tidings:
5. For that thy Lord will have given her inspiration.
6. On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).
7. Then shall anyone who has done an atom’s weight of good, see it!
8. And anyone who has done an atom’s weight of evil, shall see it."
|99. Surah Al-Zalzalah (The Earthquake)
1. When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake.
2. And when the earth throws out its burdens,
3. And man will say: "What is the matter with it?"
4. That Day it will declare its information (about all what happened over it of good or evil).
5. Because your Lord has inspired it.
6. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.
7. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.
8. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.